CHRISTMAS MARKETS ON THE RHINE NOVEMBER 28, 2023
PERSONALLY ESCORTED BY ANN-MARIE GAUDET
CRUISE FROM : AMSTERDAM TO BASEL
Experience the deep-rooted holiday traditions of Europe at its most festive time of year and get caught up in the magic of the holidays with visits to some of the world’s most timeless Christmas Markets. Warm up with a mug of steamy glühwein while at the Cologne Christmas Market located in front of its UNESCO-designated Gothic cathedral. Let the “Capital of Noël,” Strasbourg, the oldest and largest Christmas Market in France, captivate you the way it has for so many others for centuries. Meander through Heidelberg’s majestic Christmas Market nestled idyllically amongst the historic squares of the Old Town. And while in Gengenbach, marvel at the world’s largest Advent calendar, where every evening at 6:00 PM, the brightly lit windows of the neo-classical town hall open and behind each one is a picture by a famous artist, such as Andy Warhol. Cherish all the glory of the season in grand European style as you cruise along the Rhine.
COUNTRIES VISITED: FRANCE, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND
RIVER: THE RHINE
From C$6085 pp
Contact Ann-Marie today to reserve your spot!
Explore stateroom and pre-/-post cruise options below under: “MORE PRICING”, or
Pricing below does not reflect any current available discounts. Please inquire.
Port fees & taxes are C$277 pp additional.
See also below for optional land program pricing not included in cruise fares.
|CABIN||CRUISE ONLY PER PERSON, CAD|
|Category E||SOLD OUT|
|Category D||SOLD OUT|
|Category C||SOLD OUT|
|Category BB||SOLD OUT|
*Pricing is in CAD, per person, based on double occupancy and does not include any current (at time of booking) promotional discounts or past guest savings & benefits offered by the supplier. See terms and conditions below for more details.
Optional Land Packages
2 Nights Amsterdam (Pre-Cruise) CAD: C$989 pp* (C$1570 solo occupancy) · Nov 26 to Nov 28, 2023
2 Nights Lucerne & 2 Nights Zurich (Post-cruise) CAD: C$2216 pp * ( C$3377 solo occupancy) · Dec 05 to Dec 09, 2023
Ann-Marie will be continuing her Christmas Markets cruise with the above 2 Nights Lucerne/ 2 Nights Zurich option. Consider joining her!
Above rates do not include Intra-Air flight segments. Please inquire.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Entertainment on Demand system featuring, movies, TV shows, news and music
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Captain’s Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Local Flavors tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Like a fallen leaf floating atop the water, AmaCerto floats effortlessly down Europe’s most fascinating waterways. A harvest theme is carried throughout the ship in autumn reds and golds, from the spacious and well-appointed staterooms, with their plush bedding and soft robes, to the classically elegant Main Lounge with its baby grand piano and bar. An onboard salon puts you center stage and ready for your close-up. On the Sun Deck, a heated pool features a swim-up bar with underwater bar stools, and a walking track provides the perfect venue for a romantic sunrise or sunset stroll. And from the kitchen, you’ll find fine dining to the extreme, with exquisite, regionally inspired cuisine prepared in both the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, where views of the rippling river are just the amuse-bouche to every mouthwatering bite.
Reserve Your Space Today
I hope you will join me aboard AmaWaterway’s AmaCerto for a magical Christmas Market Experience.
Terms & Conditions: * Cruise fares listed are in CAD dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and are exclusive of any current supplier discounts available at time of booking.. Taxes and fees are $277 per person in addition to quoted fares. Past guest discounts and benefits may apply. International air fare, travel insurance and items of a personal nature are not included. Air fare and travel insurance may be purchased separately. A non-refundable deposit of CA$500 per person is required to reserve your cruise. Dates, prices and itineraries are subject to change. Additional conditions apply. For more information, please contact your travel professional at this agency. This agency reserves the right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this publication at any time without notice.