Hosted Spanish Magic Cruise | Seabourn®
Sail on board Seabourn Ovation for a luxury cruise from sunny Portugal to exotic Morocco and back to vibrant Spanish ports of call. Follow secret war tunnels and winding alleys through exotic kasbahs to discover medieval castles, magnificent caves and mouthwatering tapas. Sample biodynamic wines at an organic bodega, watch a Berber dance performance, and learn how to prepare traditional paella. These are just a few of the delights waiting for you on this hosted cruise.
Sail Dates: October 8-15, 2023
Maximum 300 Suites
Camels in Tangier
Your Spanish Magic Fare:
starting at $4,409
per person & up, Verandah Suite*
*Pricing not guaranteed. Based on double occupancy. Port fees of $230 per person extra. Please contact us for the most up-to-date fares.
Included in this Voyage:
7- Night luxury cruise from Lisbon, Portugal to Barcelona, Spain
7 Exciting Ports, 1 sea day for relaxing
Dedicated host – Sheri Clarke
All delicious meals on board, exciting entertainment & many varied activities
*Exclusive* Welcome Cocktail Party
*Exclusive* Amenity, to be announced
This is a Distinctive Voyage† with exclusive amenities at no further cost to you!
* Book this cruise with a small deposit per person. See also terms & conditions.
Beach in Alicante Province, Spain
A famous landmark of Barcelona: La Familia Sagrada
Oct 8 – Lisbon, Portugal. Embarkation. Sails at 5PM.
Oct 9 – Your relaxing day at sea. Time to explore the Ovation!
- Oct 10 – Gibraltar. We visit this famous island (see image above) from 8 AM to 9 PM. Its position at the entrance to the Mediterranean led to its seizure by the Moors in 711 seen in the name the name “Gibraltar”, a corruption of “Jebel Tariq” (Tariq’s Mountain), named after the Moorish commander Tariq who built the first fortification.
- Oct 11 – Tangier, Morocco. 7 AM – 4 PM. Visit the narrow, winding alleys of the Kasbah, the city’s oldest, most Moroccan section.
- Oct 12 – Melilla, Spain. 7 AM to 4 PM. This is 1 of 2 Spanish enclaves on the “Moroccan” coast of Africa.
- Oct 13 – Alicante, Spain. 8 AM -9 PM. Another long day in port. Take a stroll on the broad Explanada de Espana, the inviting promenade along the harbor, or browse through the many shops on Calle Mayor.
- Oct 14. Valencia, Spain. 8 AM to 6 PM. Known as the “bread basket of Spain”.
- Oct 15 – Barcelona, Spain. Disembarkation starts at 7 AM, Consider a post-cruise stay to explore the city’s wonders.
*Terms & Conditions: Cruise pricing is in USD, per person, for double occupancy. Cruise is not considered booked until deposit is received. Visa may be required. Seabourn restrictions apply, please inquire. Ask about Travel protection not included. Other restrictions may apply.
†Distinctive Voyages: †Sailing dates and amenities, including exclusive shore events, are current at time of publication and are subject to change without notice. Amenities apply to 1st and 2nd passenger only. Distinctive Voyages amenities may be substituted if a minimum number of guests are not confirmed on any given departure. Cruise line policies and procedures apply. Cancellations, refunds, and penalties are those imposed by the individual cruise line. Guests must be booked in a featured group departure to receive amenities. Amenities apply to 1st and 2nd passengers only. If group space has been recalled or canceled by the cruise line, amenities cannot be applied.
Please contact your travel professional at this agency for more details on Distinctive Voyages.
OFFER ID: SC1023